skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shelby's Blog
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Welcome!
Hello! This is my first blog post ever. I will be posting observations about the subculture of my choice during the next couple of months.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Helpful Links
Calorie Counter
Nutrition Data
Ask The Trainer
Choosing a Personal Trainer
Becoming a Personal Trainer
National Federation of Professional Trainers
National Academy of Sports Medicine
American Council of Exercise
American Fitness Professionals and Associates
Comp 2000 Blogs
Amy's Blog
Andrea's Blog
Blake's Blog
Charlene's Blog
Chris's Blog
Danielle's Blog
Danny's Blog
David's Blog
Emily's Blog
Emma J.'s Blog
Emma M.'s Blog
Francesca's Blog
Joanna's Blog
Jon's Blog
Jose's Blog
Khris's Blog
Roberta's Blog
Steven's Blog
Tom's Blog
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(11)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(4)
Thoughts about Second Observation
Second Observation
First Observation
Welcome!
About Me
Shelby Wright
I am a freshman at Nova- this is my first semester. I am a member of the Women's Soccer team for Nova as well. I am majoring in Criminal Justice with a minor in Forensic Psychology. I aspire to be a special agent one day for the FBI.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment